Marcin is a licensed tax advisor specializing in VAT issues.
He graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow, and also studied law at La Sapienza University in Rome under the Erasmus program.
He started working in tax advisory in 2013 and has worked for some of Poland’s largest tax advisory firms.
His experience includes:
– current tax advisory services,
– VAT refunds,
– VAT centralization for the largest Polish cities (one of the largest projects in the history of Polish VAT),
– calculation/verification of VAT pre-coefficient,
– advice on international transactions (intra-Community supply of goods, export),
– VAT compliance,
– VAT audits,
– representation in tax and court proceedings,
– tax trainings
He is the author of publications in the professional press and commentaries in the daily press. He is also the co-author of a book on VAT centralization in Polish municipalities, which was considered a major publishing success in the Polish legal publishing market in 2016.
He speaks English and Italian.