The Warsaw University – degree in law
District Bar Council in Warsaw – attorney apprenticeship
Anna is an expert on transfer prices. Since 2011, she has been cooperating with entities offering legal and tax services to enterprises. She gained her experience advising on business transactions in terms of their legal outcomes, income tax and VAT consequences.
She provides consulting mostly in the area of income taxes, with particular focus on transfer prices for domestic and international enterprises. She is experienced in consulting on the design and implementation of transfer prices, business restructuring, documentation of transfer prices; organizes courses and training on transfer prices.
She has managed various projects on transfer prices, covering, among others:
- Planning and implementation of transfer prices policies in capital groups.
- Comprehensive documentation of transaction flows in capital groups, including support on the evidencing of provision of services.
- Appraisals of goods and services transactions concluded by affiliated entities.
- Reviews of tax documentation of companies for their compliance with tax regulations.
- Preparation of transfer prices documentation and the master file and local file documentation according to the legislative changes implemented as of 1 January 2017.
- Drawing up comparative analyses.
She has a wealth of experience on preparing transfer prices documentation for customers representing the sectors of construction and real estate development, media, hospitality, metallurgy, insurance, IT and marketing. She has advised businesses on benefits that can be achieved through properly implemented transfer price policy and the risk tied to the application of non-market prices.
She is fluent in English.